Wednesday 12 September 2012

This is my hand drawn photography. I also used photoshop to add colour to my work.

Inspired by Hennie Haworth and James Hancock



I used Charcoal and a fine liner on this piece.










Hennie Haworth

Hennie Haworth is a freelance illustrator, she is 26 and lives in Hackney, London where she also has a studio. Having studied illustration at Brighton university she now has a client list which includes Penguin, Guardian, Habitat, Urban Outfitters ,Waitrose and Publicis. 
I like her work because it is hand drawn, decorative and very colourful.







James Hancock

James Gulliver Hancock is an Australian born Artist working out of studios in Brooklyn, NY, and Sydney, Australia. He is interested in obsession and recording places he has been around the world. James has to draw every day for fear he may not be able to draw everything he sees around him.







No comments:

Post a Comment