Monday 26 November 2012

Natsko Seki

Natsko Seki (born in 1976) is a Japanese artist living in London working as an illustrator, animator and a graphic designer. Since graduating from St. Martins College in London and gaining a BA in Illustration from the University of Brighton, Natsko's talents have been in demand by clients as diverse as Muji and the London Fire Brigade, as well as featuring in the pages of The Guardian and the New York Times. 

This is an illustration collage by Natsko Seki created in 2009. This illustration is called playground - Spot The Difference, I feel that this illustration could be used for a children's magazine because the collage is fun colourful and exiting. 


This is my Natsko Seki inspired collage. I used images from magazines and then used green card and fine liner to create the images into a random scenario. I also used watercolour to make the fire around the ring. I feel that mine is really simple compared to Natsko Seki's work and feel that if I had more time I could've added more images and a background to my collage. 

No comments:

Post a Comment