Saturday 12 January 2013

Possible Photos For Magazine Layout.


I do like these photographs but feel that they won't work on my background that I want to use, I still feel that I might still use these photographs on my feature spread in boxes or circles around a main image on the Nike Blazer shoe. 


This is a image that I took of city street light at night in croydon with my camera not focused. I feel that this could be a possible magazine layout background for my feature spread and feel that I could use the urban night idea as a theme for my feature spread.

1 comment:

  1. Ben, whilst I'm looking forward to seeing how your feature spread comes together I'm worried that these photos aren't good enough quality...and certainly don't show off the skill you've used in Photography.
    1 Think about use of lighting?
    2 Framing objects with space around them so you can crop them on the computer rather than in-camera.

    I can't tell how you intend to use images in your feature yet as there's no evidence of development posted on your blog. Please update this as soon as you can so that I can see you ideas.

    ReplyDelete