Tuesday 25 September 2012

M&M Paris


M&M Paris is an art and design partnership consisting of Mathias Augustyniak and Michael Amzalag established in Paris in 1992. M&M are best known for their collaborations with musicians including Kanye west, fasion designers including Calvin Klein and magazines including vogue paris.

I really like the way how the letters are quite abstract and are form to show features of the image, e.g. this 'S' is made thicker at the top to show the ladys face.
I also like the way that there are parts coming of the letter like drips and lines to show the image behind.



My Version:


This is my version of a capital 'B' from the M&M paris alphabet, I like the way that I blured the edges of the picture but feel that I could of made it better by making the threshold darker or taking a new picture because in the centre of the image there is to much white so the inside outline of the 'B' is not bold enough.

No comments:

Post a Comment