Wednesday 10 October 2012

Si Scott






 Si Scott is a UK based artist, and gets his inspiration for his artwork mainly in and around Manchester and London. Scott produces his artwork by hand and then refines his work on the computer but feels that people rely too much on technology. I really like his techniques and how he uses different thicknesses of lines and different blends of colours to create his artwork.
'Swan' is one of Scott's most famous pieces of artwork and is now used on many phone cases, iPad covers and Xbox covers. Scott has also designed many pieces of artwork for company's and shops such as BBC, Burton, Hugo Boss, MTV and many more. I also really like Scott's use of words, short sentences and quotes in his illustrates typography and design. 
 
 
This is my Si Scott inspired photoshop work:
I Created this in photoshop using lots of different tools and I really like how I have created lots of different curved lines and created lots of different thicknesses of lines. I feel that i could of improved this by adding some colour.  
 
My handrawn Si Scott inspired work:




 
 
 
 
                       

No comments:

Post a Comment