Thursday 24 January 2013

Logo Design

I first scan in my rough logo that I drew in my sketchbook. I chose this one because I really like how I joined the 'S' onto the 'E' and really wanted to develop this logo design. I then used photoshop to draw over the scanned logo and then imported it into illustrator and traced over it whilst changing angles so that all the diagonal lines were at the same angles.

I then deleted the back layer and changed the new layer that I drew because I found that the 'S' was at the wrong angle and the lines were not the same thicknesses.
Once I had all made sure that all the angles were the same I then filled the text black and imported my logo back into photoshop so that I could experiment with gradient colours and different textures.


Final Logo Design:
I then chose to use a light blue to white gradient and to use the craquelure texture in photoshop. Also I found that the logo look very flat so I decided to add a black outline and add a faint shadow behind the logo.




No comments:

Post a Comment