Tuesday 1 January 2013

Magazine Advert

Firstly I Chose a picture of equaliser bars from google and imported it into photoshop. I then experimented with hue-saturation and changed the image so that the colours of the equalisers where shades of blue and green. I then also stretch the  image and made the image figure by adding black sections to the image so that it would fit on my A4 advert.                            




After choosing my background I inserted picture that I found on google of a pair of in ear headphones. I then cropped this image down and used hue saturation to change the colours of the different headphones. I really like idea of having a range of different coloured head phones for my advert but feel to improve my idea I am going to use my own photograph of a pair of headphones instead of using one from the internet.






No comments:

Post a Comment