Tuesday 26 November 2013

Personal Project Artist/Company Inspiration


I have been looking at these artists because I feel I want to develop, experiment and maybe use digital illustration and vector image techniques and styles in my final website design. I really enjoyed creating a vector portrait in the As - A2 project inspired by Miles Donavan because I felt it turned out really well. I have also chosen to look at digital illustrative artist such as Evan Eckard as well because of how his work is really colourful, expressive and loud just like Modestep's music. Evan Eckard also has done illustrations for Cd packaging and I feel his illustrative skills will inspire me when creating my website design. Brandshank are a website design company and I have chosen to look at them because they work with many recording artist and their designs will really inspire my layout choices for my website design I choose.

Miles Donavan - Illustrator/ Art Director







Evan Eckard - Illustrator/ Web Developer



Brand Shank - brandshank.com 



No comments:

Post a Comment