Monday 28 January 2013

Front Cover


I chose to use this photo because I felt that it worked well on the front, as my subject is looking to the side and there is space next to him for were text can go. I also feel that this big portrait photograph links well with my topic of fashion as on many of fashion magazines there is a big photograph of a model. I then also added a drop shadow to this photograph.


I then added the photograph of the nike blazer shoe as this is what my feature spread is about. I then also added a outer black glow to the photo so that it would stand out on top of the photograph of the 'model'. 
I then finally added text about what in the magazine and a barcode. I used big bold black text for the headings of the text then also added extra information about the pages underneath in smaller text and in the colour of my logo.



No comments:

Post a Comment